- 225g Sifted Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tsps Baking Powder
- 115g Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Fresh Crushed Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 175 deg C.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat for a total of 3 minutes, scrapping the sides of the bowl.
- Then add the flour mixture to creamed mixture, alternating with strawberries.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a two 20 centimeter round greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30min or until the cake tests done.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- When they are cool, dust with icing sugar and serve!
Tweaked from www.food.com/36970