Strawberry Chia Jam
- 1 heaped cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1tbls Water
- 1-2 tbls Sweetener (Rice Malt, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 2 tbls Chia Seeds (can be ground for a smoother jam)
- Grind your chia seeds in a small food processor (best for a smoother, less grainy jam).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small pot and bring to a slow simmer.
- Crush the berries roughly with a potato masher.
- Stirring constantly, simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until it has thickened to a jam like consistency.
Recipe Credits to wellnourished.com.au