Strawberry & White Chocolate Muffins
- 2 cups (300g) Plain Flour
- 2 tsps Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup (165g) Caster Sugar
- 1 cup (240g) Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Finely Grated Lemon Rind
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Chopped or mashed Strawberries
- 1 cup (175g) Chopped White Chocolate (or White Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C (355 F). Line 12 muffin tins with papers. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, eggs, lemon rind and oil and whisk together. Stir through the flour mixture until just combined. Carefully fold in the strawberries and chocolate and spoon into the muffin tins. Bake for 15min or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Makes 12.
Recipe tweaked from Donna Hay